This is app is part of our project exhibit and was created using React JS framework which is connected to github api to fetch users. The features of this projects includes but not limited to the following, good frontend design, profile view and dome other features.
As a developer, you can search for your github profile on this app and see the list of your public repositories, you can as well check the profile of a fellower developer.
You can check it out by clicking here, and drop a feedback in the comment section as per your view on the project.
React is developed by Facebook and released to the world in 2013. The primary goal of react framework is to make it easy to surf an interface and its state at any point in time. It does this by dividing the UI into a collection of components. React makes many things easier, and its ecosystem is filled with great libraries and tools.
React’s is a popular front-end development frameworks simply because of the following:
- Improved performance: React uses Virtual DOM, thereby creating web applications faster. Virtual DOM compares the components’ previous states and updates only the items in the Real DOM that were changed, instead of updating all of the components again, as conventional web applications do.
- Reusable components: Components are the building blocks of any React application, and a single app usually consists of multiple components. These components have their logic and controls, and they can be reused throughout the application, which in turn dramatically reduces the application’s development time.
- Unidirectional data flow: React follows a unidirectional data flow. This means that when designing a React app, developers often nest child components within parent components. Since the data flows in a single direction, it becomes easier to debug errors and know where a problem occurs in an application at the moment in question.
- It can be used for the development of both web and mobile apps: We already know that React is used for the development of web applications, but that’s not all it can do. There is a framework called React Native, derived from React itself, that is hugely popular and is used for creating beautiful mobile applications. So, in reality, React can be used for making both web and mobile applications.
- Dedicated tools for easy debugging: Facebook has released a Chrome extension that can be used to debug React applications. This makes the process of debugging React web applications faster and easier.
The above reasons more than justify the popularity of the React library and why it is being adopted by a large number of organizations and businesses. You can read more about React JS here.
This is a mini project created while learning react. This course was thought by Brad Traversy.
Enjoy this article ? drop a comment below and add your own contribution.